Watch my Webinar interview with John about how to save taxes with better bookkeeping and entity selection.
The Bundle Package
“Entities & Asset Protection” and “Bookkeeping”
Purchase both great courses together and receive a discount! Only $499 for both!
($299 each if sold separately)
1. John Hyre’s KISS Guide to Entities & Asset Protection
2. John Hyre’s KISS Guide to Bookkeeping
Take advantage of this specially discounted bundle and get both of John’s awesome courses for only $499!
Disclosure: Please note that I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase (at no additional cost to you). I am recommending this product because I think it may be helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. If you’re unsure, then read my review of the Bookkeeping Course and my review of the Entity Selection Course to help you decide if it’s right for you. Please do not spend any money on this products unless you feel that it will help you achieve your goals.
The Real Estate Investor’s KISS Guide to Bookkeeping
Save THOUSANDS of Dollars EVERY Year!
Good bookkeeping is the most underrated way to hammer the IRS and save thousands on your tax bill.
In The Real Estate Investor’s KISS Guide to Bookkeeping, tax attorney, accountant and real estate investor, John Hyre, shows you exactly how to do it, year after year, EVERY year, including:
- How to keep your books and stop overpaying your tax preparer
- How to save thousands of dollars on professional fees
- How to do the books right and get the deductions you deserve
- How to break out certain assets and increase depreciation deductions
- How to get tax savings of up to $2,000 to $6,000 per year
- How to take the deductions and avoid IRS penalties
- How to keep your books so you can survive an IRS audit
- How to train your accountant (if you use one) to do it RIGHT
- And much, MUCH more
This course is written in plain English for the lay person, and it’s very easy to understand, even for those of us who shy away from “numbers.”
The Real Estate Investor’s KISS Guide to Bookkeeping includes a “plug in” diskette that works with QuickBooks, Pro Version 2006 – 2009 (sold separately). Using QuickBooks saves you lots of TIME, because the computer performs the tedious, time-consuming calculations and quickly summarizes relevant information for you. The “plug in” customizes QuickBooks specifically for real estate, mobile home, and note investing.
No experience needed! This course is designed for the real estate, mobile home, or note investor who has little or no accounting, tax, or QuickBooks knowledge. There are many different ways to do the same thing. This course teaches you just one way to do things, over and over and over again. That keeps things simple and drives home the lesson for non-accountants.
For People Who HATE Accounting. Most real estate investors are far more interested in making money on deals than in learning the intricacies of tax law and accounting entries. This book is for you.
Most people learn best by example. Lots and lots of them are included in the book. You still should read the text. But to help you put it all together, there are plenty of examples with numbers plugged in. And the examples are written in plain English, not “taxese.”
The Bottom Line: You can pay $299 now, or you can pay MUCH more when:
- Your accountant quickly does the books at a high billing rate to squeeze out your return at the last minute;
- The IRS figures your taxable income for you (it’ll be high!) and charges penalties and interest;
- You miss out on the deductions that are your LEGAL right; and
- You make the wrong decisions for your business due to incomplete information.
It’s your call…$299 now, or much more later!
Disclosure: Please note that I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase (at no additional cost to you). I am recommending this product because I think it ma
y be helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. If you’re unsure, then read my review of the Bookkeeping Course to help you decide if it’s right for you. Please do not spend any money on this products unless you feel that it will help you achieve your goals.
John Hyre’s KISS Guide to Entities & Asset Protection
All successful RE investors understand that you make money by buying properties for less than they are worth. The decision to buy is properly based on well-honed analysis and reliable numbers. Buying or selling based on emotion is the fast-track to losing money. Most investors seem to understand these rather elementary points. As such, it amazes me how many would-be investors purchase overpriced advice and overpriced course material based on emotions. John’s entities material is:
- Based on current experience: John is a practicing attorney and accountant and real estate investor. All of his clients are real estate investors.
- Reasonably priced: What you get for $299 will more than suffice to meet the entity needs of a small to medium sized RE investor. Spending more than that makes little sense.
- Focused on cost-benefit: John’s material focuses on balancing the cost of entities versus their benefits. He looks at the benefits in light of their costs – and costs arise in many ways (e.g. – your time). He looks at the benefits in terms of their true impact (Remember the $50,000 in deductible life insurance is actually only a $100 deduction!). The costs of entities can also be indirect (e.g. – needing a licensed attorney to evict once a property is no longer in your personal name). A high cost and lack of real benefit is why he does not care for Nevada entities in RE, for example. Cost-benefit, cost benefit, always cost-benefit.
- Explanations: Heard conflicting advice? John doesn’t just tell you what to do (or not to do!) – he also explains WHY you should or should not do something. That way, you can use your own judgment in making important decisions. You can compare my “why’s” to others’ reasons for doing things (assuming that they provide any reasons at all).
- A state-by-state approach: The first two-thirds of the course focus on universal principles, applicable across the nation. The last third provides the documents needed to set up and run an entity in your specific state. One size does NOT fit all.
- A KISS approach to setting up entities: Setting up an entity is quite easy – any literate adult can do it. We walk you through the process, step by easy step. Most attorneys charge at least $500 to do this (and John does too). Setting up ONE entity pays for the course!
- The documents needed to run the entity: Meeting minutes, corporate resolutions, bylaws, they are all there.
- Clear Choice of Entity Rules: Knowing which entity to use is of key importance, especially where taxes are concerned. We provide an analysis of entity types and the reasons to use (or not use) each one. Which entity for flips? For rentals? For Sub2’s & Lease-Options? We answer those questions!
- Non-Entity Asset Protection: Entities are just ONE step for proper asset protection. We cover a number of other KEY issues, such as how to run your business and tips on drafting enforceable contracts.
- Cover the TRUE Nature of the “Lawyer Problem”: This country does have a lawyer problem – but it is probably not what you think. To effectively defend yourself, you must know the true nature of the enemy.
- Available for the Following States: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, LA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NV, OH, OK, TN, TX, VA, WA
John’s course, The Real Estate Investor’s KISS Guide to Entities, will teach you to select, set up and maintain the correct entity for your RE business. You can pay $299 now, or you can pay MUCH more later when:
- You pay someone to set up an entity that you could have done yourself;
- You set something up yourself that you should have paid a professional to so (we help distinguish between #1 & #2);
- You pick the wrong entity for your business and pay extra taxes as a result;
- You overcomplicate the business, adding expenses but little real protection;
- You focus on entities to the exclusion of other important asset protection issues.
Disclosure: Please note that I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase (at no additional cost to you). I am recommending this product because I think it may be helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. If you’re unsure, then read my review of the Entity Selection Course to help you decide if it’s right for you. Please do not spend any money on this products unless you feel that it will help you achieve your goals.