Currently Todd owns approximately $18million in real estate comprising of 350 units located in 4 states(Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Ohio). His focus is on syndicating value add multi-family in emerging markets.
Todd is also the host of the podcast Pillars of Wealth Creation and does some coaching for multi-family investors. Todd is passionate about teaching others how to create a business and how to take control of your finances. Todd was a high school industrial tech teacher prior to investing.
Todd has already flipped 150+ properties while building a 75 unit 1-4 family portfolio
Completed several creative real estate deals.
- Purchased a 40 acre site with a house and sold off a 20 and 10 acre parcel to pay for the purchase
- Purchased a 22 unit with 10% down using seller financing
- Purchased a 11 unit building with 5% down using seller financing
- Purchased a 120 unit building with seller financing with 20% down, but only 8% went to the seller, the remaining was put into an escrow account to be used for construction on the property.
- Has owned properties in 5 states
- Bought a defunct ski resort in Minnesota with 100% bank financing and sold it 2 years after purchase for nearly double the purchase price.
- Flipped a 20 unit mobile home park in South Carolina from MN
- Raised over $5 million to fund apartments and flips
He has been a guest on Bigger Pockets, Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, The Michael Blank Show, Wheelbarrow Profits, Lifetime Cashflow, Target Market Insights and more
Todd Dexheimer lives in St. Paul, Minnesota with his wife and 2 kids. Todd is into downhill and water skiing, hunting, camping, hiking, hockey and running. He volunteer coaches for his sons hockey and baseball teams as well as enjoys various volunteering opportunities throughout the year. Todd’s passion is to teach underserved youth and adults how to create financial independence and security.