Currently Todd owns approximately $18million in real estate comprising of 350 units located in 4 states(Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Ohio). His focus is on syndicating value add multi-family in emerging markets. Todd is also the host of the podcast Pillars of Wealth Creation and does some coaching for multi-family investors. Todd is passionate about teaching others how to create a business and how to take control of your finances. Todd was a high school industrial tech teacher prior to investing. Todd has already flipped 150+ properties while building a 75 unit 1-4 family portfolio Completed several creative real estate deals.
- Purchased a 40 acre site with a house and sold off a 20 and 10 acre parcel to pay for the purchase
- Purchased a 22 unit with 10% down using seller financing
- Purchased a 11 unit building with 5% down using seller financing
- Purchased a 120 unit building with seller financing with 20% down, but only 8% went to the seller, the remaining was put into an escrow account to be used for construction on the property.
- Has owned properties in 5 states
- Bought a defunct ski resort in Minnesota with 100% bank financing and sold it 2 years after purchase for nearly double the purchase price.
- Flipped a 20 unit mobile home park in South Carolina from MN
- Raised over $5 million to fund apartments and flips