Is 2019 the year you finally get on the road to financial freedom with multifamily real estate? If that’s your goal, there are a few simple things you can do to totally crush it this year.
Today on the podcast, I’m sharing my top 3 tips for achieving success in 2019. I start with goal-setting, explaining how to get clear on what you want to achieve and narrow down your objectives to no more than 5 measurable aims with specified time frames.
I go on to discuss making time to work toward your goals, describing the strategies I use to batch like activities and schedule intentional blocks to advance my top priorities for that week. Listen in for insight on taking tiny action and learn how to track, recognize and celebrate the small WINS that put you on the road to financial freedom with multifamily real estate!
Tip #1—Get clear on your goals
- Identify 1 to 3 things that make others easier
- Define daily, weekly, 90-day and yearly goals
- State in present tense with time frame
Tip #2—Make time
- Schedule intentional blocks to work on goals
- Batch similar activities
- Establish morning routine
- Focus on WHY = prioritize time
Tip #3—Take tiny action
- Focus on next 3 things, track progress
- Recognize and celebrate small WINS
- Activity over outcome in beginning
The value of a strong support system
- Accountability partners
- Accelerate timeline
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan