The Michael Blank Team is growing fast and looking for an incredible individual to help take our team to the next level! We are expanding our fulfillment team and building out the account and relationship management systems for our company. This Lead Account and Relationship Manager (A.K.A., Deal Maker Guide) role will be the main point of contact with our customers and will ensure that they remain engaged and progressing through our real estate investment focused education programs.
Join The Michael Blank Team:
The Michael Blank Company is the leading authority on apartment building and multi-family housing investing in the United States. We’re passionate about helping others become financially free in 1-3 years by investing in apartment building deals with a special focus on raising money.
Through his investment company, Michael Blank, our founder and CEO, controls over $200 million in performing multifamily assets all over the United States and has raised over $50M. He’s the author of the best-selling book “Financial Freedom With Real Estate Investing” and the host of the popular podcast by the same name.
In addition to his own investing activities, the company has helped students purchase over 9,500 units valued at over $445M through our unique “Deal Desk” and Deal Maker educational programs.
For more details visit our website: https://themichaelblank.com/
This role includes:
- Serves as the hub of student relationships with the company.
- Represents the company, its values, its mission and serves as principal liaison with all customers during their deal maker journey.
- Leads the fulfillment team including overseeing all account management, product delivery, and customer support team members.
- Owns the client ascension journey and is primarily responsible for up-selling students into ascension products, renewals, extended services, etc. Responsible for getting students to renew subscriptions, extend their plans, and purchase more services.
- Advocates for student needs — the champion for our students and their success. Works with other team members to keep students engaged and to make sure they are aware of useful messages, resources, and tools.
- Manages all logistics and administration tasks across all Deal Maker products and services for all students in the program.
- Advises students at different stages of their journey on next steps and how to move forward.
- Works with the sales team to coordinate sales efforts to existing students as needed.
- Tracks students at various stages in the program, schedules follow ups, books appointments, and keeps records.
- Serves as gatekeeper for the Mentoring program and ensures that students only get access to mentoring resources when appropriate.
- Owns the post sale records in the CRM and keeps them updated.
- Participates as key team member on new product development initiatives, identifying product gaps and/or shaping the product road map to improve the quality, fit, and performance of all Deal Maker products.
- Responsible for keeping students happy, engaged, and in the program. Handles customer disputes, cancellation requests, and other issues to maximize retention and minimize refunds or subscription cancellations. Works with the customer support team to ensure help center resources are up to date.
- Reviews customer tracking data, customer feedback data, student enquiries, and more to address systemic issues through improvements to courses / programs / tools / resources or improved training.
- Ensures that students are hitting the key milestones that increase the likelihood of successful outcomes from the program.
- Must be friendly and able to build and maintain relationships with a broad range of personalities
- 1-3 Years of Prior Account Management / Customer Service Experience required / 3-5 years preferred
- 1-3 Years of Prior Sales Experience required / 3-5 years preferred
- 1-3 years of prior team leadership / management experience required / 3-5 years preferred
- 1-3 years of prior experience working with entrepreneurs or investors required / 3-5 preferred
- Ability to work remotely with minimum supervision while providing transparency and accountability required
- Experience working in a CRM to track customer progress required
- Experience with communication tools including Gmail, GSuite, Slack, Zoom, etc. preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed, to connect with students when they are available, preferred.
- Experience managing, organizing, or configuring a CRM for use in account management.
- Experience using project management tools such as Monday.com
- Knowledge or experience in real estate, real estate investing, investment products or services a plus
- Knowledge or experience in education products, especially via learning management systems (LMS) or online courses desirable
- Previous experience working with a company that has implemented the EOS management system will facilitate getting up to speed quickly
Our Dream Teammate Will Be:
- Accountable – holds themselves and others accountable
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Persuasive – able to convince / encourage others to pursue mutually beneficial courses of action
- Calm under pressure
- Team Player
- Communicator – Comfortable speaking, texting, emailing with all strategic partners. Speaks and writes clearly and gets people on the same page quickly
- Focused on values and mission of the company
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Highly Organized
- Firm & kind, confident & humble
- Able to anticipate needs and provide solutions
- Always learning and coachable
This role reports directly to COO, Bryan Pocock
Compensation: $90,000-110,000 USD DOE
This role is remote with preference of EST or CST time zones.
If you've read this far, and are interested in working with us, Congratulations! You've taken the first step.
The next step is to fill out our online application form, submit your resume & a 1-minute video explaining what will make you a good fit for this role!
If you are selected as a candidate, someone from our team will reach out and schedule a screening call.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION