Hey! So you're interested in actively buying and passively investing in multifamily syndications, great!
You’ll find resources to learn more about active and passively investing in multifamily syndications. Our goal is to help you make better investing decisions. And if you’ve decided that investing in multifamily syndications is right for you, we want to be there for you as well by providing you with high-quality investment education and opportunities.
get started with multifamily syndications
Don't miss these videos:
- Tax Benefits Of Investing in Multifamily
- What Kind Of Mindset Do I Need to Have As A Passive Investor
- Creative Ways to Structure Deals For Passive Investors
- Why Invest in Multifamily Syndications Now?
- How to Do Your First Deal In As Little as 90 Days
- The Simple Way to Gain Experience For Multifamily Investing Without Buying Single Family Homes
tune into these episodes:
- How to Align with a Sponsor to Do Your First Multifamily Deal
- Building a Platform to Market your Multifamily Brand
- Joint Ventures to Accelerate your Multifamily Success
- The Calculate Courage to Do Your First Deal
- Stop Saving Your Money and Start Investing in Multifamily
- The Predictability of Passive Investing in Multifamily
- Break in to Multifamily with Joint Ventures
- Don’t Wait for a Crisis to Get Your Priorities Straight!
Check out these posts:
- How I Got Started In Multifamily
- How to Do Your First Deal With No Money
- How to Do Your First Deal With No Experience
- How to Raise Money to Get Started with Active Investing
- Why Multifamily is Better than the Stockmarket
- An Insider’s Guide To Investing in Passive Real Estate Syndications
- How to Analyze A Passive Investment Opportunity
- How to Project Your Passive Income
What Do You Need Help With?
Browse the archive of articles, videos, podcasts and webinars by clicking on one of the topics below.
Are you on the road to financial freedom with multifamily?
The “Freedom Hall of Fame” coin is awarded to someone who has achieved financial freedom with multifamily real estate – either as an active or passive investor.
“Financial freedom” means that you’ve either quit your jobs or have covered your basic living expenses with income from apartments. Financial freedom is a major milestone, but it’s not the ultimate goal. It’s only the beginning of the next chapter!
If you've taken one of our courses and it contributed to your financial freedom with multifamily deal, we want to hear from you! Fill out this form so you can receive your First Deal Maker coin.