If you knew you only had six months to live, what would you do differently? Who would you spend time with? Who would you reconcile with? How would you spend your days?
On this episode of Apartment Building Investing, I’m describing the health crisis that landed me in the ER at the end of July. I explain how the experience forced me to rethink my priorities and reaffirmed my mission to help people to achieve financial freedom through multifamily investing!
Listen in for insight on how to get clarity in your life and take on the challenge to get your affairs in order and start living your best life NOW.
My recent experience with a health crisis
- Heart attack on July 28, 2020
- 100% blockage in main artery
How the health emergency forced me to rethink my priorities
- Value health and family above all else
- Affirmed mission (financial freedom with multifamily)
My advice on getting your affairs in order NOW
- Set up revocable trust and life insurance
- Structure entities so controlled by trust
- Document where to find important info
Two powerful exercises for getting clarity in your life
- 6 months to live
- Perfect Day