The Michael Blank Company is growing rapidly and seeking a dynamic individual to help grow our partnerships and affiliate opportunities.
The Affiliate/Partner Manager role will foster partnerships and expand revenue opportunities for The Michael Blank content, products, and live events.
Join The Michael Blank Team:
The Michael Blank Company is the leading authority on apartment building and multi-family housing investing in the United States. We’re passionate about helping others become financially free in 1-3 years by investing in apartment building deals with a special focus on raising money.
Through his investment company, Michael Blank, our founder and CEO, controls over $200 million in performing multifamily assets all over the United States and has raised over $50M. He’s the author of the best-selling book “Financial Freedom With Real Estate Investing” and the host of the popular podcast by the same name.
In addition to his own investing activities, the company has helped students purchase over 9,500 units valued at over $445M through our unique “Deal Desk” and Deal Maker educational programs.
For more details visit our website: https://themichaelblank.com/
- Identify, evaluate, recruit, and nurture new partners and affiliates to promote our content, products, and live events.
- Create the affiliate onboarding process to support new referral partners being set up for success.
- Grow relationships (and revenue per partner) with existing partners through ongoing communication, mentoring, creative promotions, banner/landing page optimization, etc.
- Ensure leads and sales are properly tracked in our systems.
- Track results and performance to ensure the program is meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Develop the affiliate payment structure and work with finance to ensure reports and payments are done monthly.
- Collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to plan and execute innovative promotional/sponsored campaigns.
- Develop relationships with key partners to promote their products on our platforms on an annual basis.
- Forecast the potential marketing value, budget, time/scope/resources required, and return on investment on all partnership opportunities.
- Design marketing programs for key partners we promote throughout the year and ensure the marketing team fulfills on the promises of the program and get results for our partners.
RESULTS AND KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Onboard at least 1 strategic affiliate partner each quarter that generates $50K in revenue per quarter.
- Create campaigns to promote “self-service” program for affiliates to sign up and promote our programs.
- Broadcast at least 1 partner communication each month.
- Personal touch base with all partners 1 time per month.
- Maintain 5 affiliate partners who generate $10K each per year in sales.
- Develop 1 affiliate campaign each quarter that supports the promotions calendar.
- Develop 10 partnerships that generate $100K in the first year
- Maintain a renewal rate of at least 70% per year
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IS:
- A rock-star at organization and planning. This individual must be massively and unwaveringly organized.
- Accountable: Enjoys the challenge of being held accountable to our high standards, provides full transparency of their work, and takes responsibility for themselves.
- Assertive: Willing and able to speak up when there is an issue; comfortable with uncomfortable conversations; able to hold others accountable without being abrasive.
- A master at following through. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done. Closes the loop on all tasks and communications.
- A proactive problem-solver and self-starter who is able to anticipate issues and proactively address.
- A team player who is easy to work with and has a can-do, positive attitude.
- A natural communicator who is able to have “radically candid” conversations with people.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of online affiliate marketing or partner management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with online marketing strategies, including, organic and paid traffic, lead generation, content and social media marketing, email marketing, and conversion optimization.
- Ability to build and manage professional relationships.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing tactics and metrics used to evaluate success.
- Proficiency in CRM, Analytics & Affiliate tracking platforms.
- Please complete our online application form, submit your resume & a 1-minute video explaining what will make you a good fit for this role!
- If you are selected as a candidate, someone from our team will reach out and schedule a screening call.
- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION