Intrigued by the constantly evolving world of social media? Passionate about building a tribe? Are you ready to take your entrepreneurial IQ to the next level?
You’re reading this because you’re either a highly-driven individual ready for a new challenge or window shopping to see what’s available on the market. Regardless of why you’re here, you DO NOT want to miss this extremely rare and exciting opportunity.
The Michael Blank Brands is looking for an innovative quick thinker with a knack for community building. We are an established brand in the real estate investing space with an ambitious goal to help over 1000 families achieve financial independence and live life on their own terms…including you! (more on this later…)
Our company is rapidly increasing and so is our community. That’s where you come in.
As our community and social media manager, you will be responsible for managing our social media to attract new members, while maintaining and nurturing our current community.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to mobilize your ability, enhance your skill-set, and join forces with a world-class organization, keep reading.
If hard work, problem solving, creative thinking, and turning strangers into students are not on your dating profile (I mean LinkedIn description), swipe left (aka stop reading).
Responsibilities will include…
- Manage Facebook Group (Free Group)
- Manage Social Media Engagement & Audience Growth Plan On All Platforms
- Work with the Content Manager to Support All Planned Marketing Efforts & Promotions on social platforms and in the communities
- Scope Build Out & Migration Process (budget and timeline) Of New Community Platform
- Manage & Implement Community Guidelines, New Member Onboarding, Community Moderator Plan, Member Engagement Initiatives
- Create & Maintain Knowledge Base Creation (FAQ's) And Interface with Customer Support team to create a seamless experience
- Manage Inbound Queries From Potential Paid Community Members and Interface with Sales Team to properly segment Members and maintain up-sell opportunities list
- Manage the Testimonial Process
- Stay up to date on current trends in social media and make recommendations to the team
- Build relationships and track member statistics in the CRM, keeping general notes on highly engaged community members and non-active members.
- Report to the Content Manager and VP of Marketing on community highlights
- Nurture & Manage Internal Company Community initiatives
Results and Key Performance Indicators
- Post 3 relevant content pieces per week, identify and engage 25+ qualified prospects per month and passing off to sales team
- Increase engagement by 5%, grow followers by 10%, identify 10+ highly engaged followers/connections per month and sending to sales team, directing at least 10+ qualified clicks to lead magnets
- Replying to social media comments within a 24 hour window, complete social media planning document end of the week, updating social media scorecard stats on Monday, minimum of 1 social media post per day
- Migrate community into new platform in the first 90 days of hiring
- Complete community guidelines, moderator plan, member engagement plan in first 45 days
- Complete FAQ and Knowledge Base in first 45 days, Review and update quarterly
- Send sales team 3-5 up-sell opportunities per month
- Accumulate 2-5 testimonials per month
- Align quarterly measureables and social media scorecard with recommended best practices from current trends
- Generating 10 referrals per month to any of our programs, free incentives, podcast guest, guest posting, speaking events, mentoring, lead magnets, etc
- 1 monthly report that includes, new reviews, positive comments, DM's, social proof opportunities, referrals
- Plan and coordinate 1 quarterly team social function, plan recognition initiative and implement 2 recognition events per year
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The candidate we’re seeking has:
- 1 – 3 years experience working on Membership sites
- 1 – 3 years of social media management experience
- 1 – 3 years of project management experience
- 2 – 3 years of community management experience
- 1 – 3 years of working remotely in a team
- Attention to detail (verbal and written)
- Strong process and documentation skills
- Enjoys working in systems and on technical related tasks
- 1 – 3 years experience working on Social Media Platforms
- 1 – 3 years experience working with Social Media Scheduling Tools
- 1 – 3 years experience working in WordPress
- 1+ years experience working on Google Suite
- 1+ years of Copywriting experience
- 1 – 2 years experience working on Calendly, Google Calendar
- 1+ years experience working on Slack, Zoom
- Preferably any experience working in Circle (community)
- 1+ years experience working on Canva, Photoshop, Wave, Headliner App
- 1+ years experience working on Facebook Groups
ORGANIZATION AND SOFT SKILLS
- Is honest and has high integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under deadlines.
- Follow-through on commitments regardless of personal cost.
- Is proactive. Acts without being told what to do. Contributes new ideas.
- Is creative and innovative.
- Exhibits passion and excitement in work product. Has a can-do attitude.
- Has great communication skills both verbal and written including e-mails.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This role is a remote, full-time position with competitive compensation (1099)
TLDR – RECAP
Community Management & Community Builder experience required.
- membership sites, Facebook groups, slack channels, LinkedIn groups, circle platform, discord, etc.
Social Media Management experience required.
- if you do not have digital marketing or social media results to display your capabilities, this isn't for you.
Upon hire, after the initial probationary period, you will become eligible to access our courses and participate in the same opportunities our students are privy to. As a member of the Michael Blank Brands team, you have the opportunity to accelerate your career path while also building a passive income portfolio.
This fringe benefit isn’t typical for most companies, but it's what we do to take care of our people. We recommend you put your best foot forward by submitting a stellar resume and be remarkably memorable during your interview.
- Job Type: Full-time, Contract
- Pay: DOE
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Experience: Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Work Location: Remote
If you've read this far, and are interested in working with us, Congratulations! You've taken the first step.
The next step is to fill out our online application form, submit your resume & a 1-minute video explaining what will make you a good fit for this role!
If you are selected as a candidate, someone from our team will reach out and schedule a screening call.