The Michael Blank Team is growing fast and looking for an incredible individual to help take our team to the next level! We are expanding our fulfillment team and building out exciting new programs.
The Program & Community Manager will be the main point of contact with our customers in our broader community platform as well as members of our community who are ready to scale their businesses, they will ensure that our students remain engaged and progress through TMB real estate investment focused education programs.
Join The Michael Blank Team:
The Michael Blank Company is the leading authority on apartment building and multi-family housing investing in the United States. We’re passionate about helping others become financially free in 1-3 years by investing in apartment building deals with a special focus on raising money through syndication.
Through his investment company, Michael Blank, our founder and CEO, controls over $200 million in performing multifamily assets all over the United States and has raised over $50M. He’s the author of the best-selling book “Financial Freedom With Real Estate Investing” and the host of the popular podcast by the same name.
In addition to his own investing activities, the company has helped students purchase over 9,500 units valued at over $445M through our Deal Maker educational programs.
For more details visit our website: https://themichaelblank.com/
This role includes:
- Develop a new professional program for people ready to scale their investment business.
- Create the infrastructures needed for program success, and serve as the “Owner” of the program.
- Execute and manage the program delivery.
- Manage all logistics and administration tasks for the programs and services for all students in the professional program.
- Ensure that the needs of our students are being met with the product and services offered, that adjustments are made and implemented from time to time as needed.
- Recruiting new students, retaining current students, and helping students to achieve their goals to grow their investment businesses.
- Serve as a communication hub for students in relevant programs.
- Represent the company, its values, and its mission and serve as principal liaison with our student community.
- Advocate for student needs — the champion for our community success.
- Work with other team members to keep students engaged and to make sure they are aware of useful messages, resources, and tools.
- Track student progress, schedule follow-ups, book appointments, and keep records.
- Handle customer disputes, cancellation requests, and other issues to maximize retention and minimize refunds or subscription cancellations.
- Review customer tracking data, customer feedback data, student enquiries, and more to address systemic issues through improvements to courses / programs / tools / resources or improved training.
- Ensure that students are hitting the key milestones that increase the likelihood of successful outcomes from the program.
- Must be friendly and able to build and maintain relationships with a broad range of personalities
- 1-3 Years of Prior Account Management / Customer Service Experience
- 1-3 years of Community Management experience
- 1-3 Years of Prior Sales Experience
- 1-3 years of prior experience working with entrepreneurs or investors
- Experience working in a CRM to track customer progress.
- Experience with event and meeting planning and execution.
- Experience working with high net worth individuals
- Ability to work remotely with minimum supervision while providing transparency and accountability
- 3-5 years of prior account management, customer service experience
- 3-5 years of team leadership / management experience in an account management team
- 3-5 years of prior experience working with entrepreneurs or investors
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed, to connect with students when they are available
- Knowledge or experience in real estate, real estate investing, investment products or services.
- Knowledge or experience in education products, especially via learning managment systems (LMS) or online courses.
- Previous experience working with a company that has implemented the EOS management system
- Experience managing, organizing, or configuring a CRM for use in account management.
- Experience using project management tools such as Monday.com
- Experience working with Circle.io, Facebook Groups, and/or similar community platforms
- Experience with CRMs such as ActiveCampaign, Project Management tools such as Monday, G Suite, Slack
Our Dream Teammate Will:
- Follow-through on commitments: live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibit passion and excitement over work. Have a can-do attitude.
- Proactive: Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company. Proactively solve problems.
- High standards: Expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Communication: Speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Organization and planning: Plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Strategic thinking/visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Please submit your resume, and a short video (or text description) explaining what will make you a good fit for this role!
- If you are selected as a candidate, someone from our team will reach out and schedule a screening call.
- Email your resume to [email protected].com