You want financial freedom, but it feels out of reach.
Because you’re living paycheck to paycheck. And struggling to pay down consumer debt.
So, how do you get from where you are now to building generational wealth?
On this episode of the podcast, I’m walking you through the steps to achieving financial freedom in 2024.
I explain how to get your financial house in order first, challenging you to track your current spending and build emergency savings over time.
Listen in to understand why apartment investing is the key to financial freedom and learn how to create enough wealth to quit your job in the next six to 18 months!
How to create wealth in 2024
- Get your financial house in order
- Invest in multifamily real estate
What it means to take care of financial fundamentals
- Track current spending to live within means
- Must be generous to receive more
- Start saving, pay off consumer debt
- Build 3 to 6 months of emergency savings
What to do with your savings
- Keep in money market account or 401(k)
- Invest in ETFs, apartment buildings
Why you can’t achieve financial freedom with SFHs
- Not passive and can’t scale
- Can’t make enough to cover living expenses
Why Michael suggests investing in apartments
- Don’t need money or previous experience
- Quit your job in 6 to 18 months
Connect with Michael Blank
Email [email protected]