You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
But what if you don’t want the same life as your current sphere of influence? How do you connect with successful people who will help you level up?
Matt King is CEO of GoBundance, a high-level mastermind group for high-achieving men and women who choose to lead epic lives.
On this episode of Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing, we revisit Matt’s talk at Deal Maker Live 2023 on the importance of building a powerful sphere of influence.
Matt explains how to leverage the power of our subconscious mind, challenging us to create a five-year vision for our life and choose a peer group that holds us accountable to our goals.
Listen in for Matt’s insight on auditing your current sphere of influence and learn how to deliver value to the people you want in your tribe!
Matt’s path to becoming an entrepreneur
- Cleaned shoes at country club as teenager
- Learned ‘million ways to make million dollars’
- Quit college to run T-shirt printing business
Gary Keller’s concept of Empire Expanders
- You become 5 people you spend most time with
- Audit by finding average of income, body fat
How to surround yourself with eagles
- Pay for proximity to coaches and mentors
- Learn for free through podcasts, YouTube
The theory known as Metcalfe’s Law
- Value of network proportional to users squared
- Shows power of intentional connections
How to leverage the power of your subconscious mind
- Create 5-year vision for life, read regularly
- Choose habits to help achieve vision
- Pick peer group that holds you accountable
What pigeons can do to spend time with eagles
- Deliver value in form of resources
- Look for pain points, solve problems
Matt’s GoBundance mastermind for entrepreneurs
- Connect, collaborate and extract info
- Pour into each other to help succeed
Connect with Matt King
Connect with Michael Blank
Email [email protected]