You say you want financial freedom. You want to build wealth and have money for extraordinary experiences.
But if you’re doing what everyone else does, if you’re trying to save your way to wealthy, you’re never going to get results.
So, what do you do if the path you’re on doesn’t lead to the outcomes you want?
PJ Ghadimi is a self-made millionaire who’s taken the world of entrepreneurship by storm. He transitioned out of a lucrative but limited career in banking to build several successful businesses, including Exotic Car Hacks and Watch Trading Academy.
Today, PJ is at the forefront of entrepreneurial education, helping aspiring business owners start their own venture and then grow to the next level of success.
On this episode of Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing, PJ joins us to share his journey from corporate finance to entrepreneurship and explain how he continues to scale his income exponentially.
PJ offers advice on reinventing yourself in order to level up, challenging you to get better at your craft every day and focus on the person you need to become to achieve your financial goals.
Listen in to understand the connection between financial freedom and fulfilling life experiences and get PJ’s practical tips for aligning your financial plan with what you say you want.
How PJ got into entrepreneurship
- Felt capped by career in banking
- Entrepreneurship provides limitless opportunity
How PJ keeps reaching the next income level
- Combine skills in finance with passion for luxury assets
- Never change direction, commit to being better every day
What makes PJ a powerful platform builder
- Willingness to give up early money for long-term success
- Focus on protecting students and authenticity
PJ’s advice on how to reinvent yourself to reach the next level
- Never get attached to wins
- Get clear on what you’re trying to invent
- Focus on yourself as person vs. outcome
How PJ defines financial freedom
- No opportunity cost for lifestyle want vs. investments need
- No longer slave to customer
PJ’s take on why financial freedom is important
- Life is about experiences, experiences created with wealth
- Never settle again once you’ve had luxury experience
PJ’s practical tips for achieving financial freedom
- Never hang out in agreeable room, negate yourself daily
- Align financial plan with what you say you want
Connect with PJ Ghadimi
Connect with Michael Blank
Email [email protected]